Study Guide for Nervous System Quiz
1. Study Vocab from HW #9
2. Be able to label the parts of a neuron
3. Know what the reflex arc is, the parts of the body and neurons that are used and the order in which they are used.
4. Know the correct order of the steps of an action potential
Quiz: Integumentary, skeletal, muscular (Friday 3-31-17)
1. Vocab from homework #8
2. Function of the skin, muscles and bones
3. Why are our large bones a combination of spongy bone and compact bone. What problems could occur if a bone was made up only of spongy bone? or only compact bone? (homework question).
4. How do bones and muscles work together? Be able to give an example of a muscle and the two bones it is connected to from the muscles mean movement activity in class.
5. What are the functions of the following in muscle contraction: ATP, Calcium, Actin/Myosin, Nerve impulse (use your muscle contraction diagram to study from).